The F.A.T Release Programme: Finally A Weight Loss Solution in Norwich
Do you need to lose weight? Are you sick of yo-yo dieting, losing a few pounds every time you try a new diet programme, then piling it all back on again… and even more? Do you feel like no diet seems to work for you, as you can’t fight the cravings for the wrong foods, or suffer from a lack of motivation? Are you sick of feeling hungry? Do you hate exercise? Or find you just don’t lose weight despite hours at the gym?
The Norwich based weight loss programme F.A.T Release has the answers you’ve been looking for.
F: is for FOOD – there are so many reasons why people struggle to lose weight, and research shows that crash dieting and low-fat diets aren’t as effective as you may believe. With the support of Norwich expert nutritional therapist, Catherine Jeans, you’ll be provided with an individual, tailor-made weight loss programme to suit your specific body and health needs. This bespoke programme will show you how to lose weight without going hungry and provides the foods you need to boost your metabolic rate for long-term weight loss.
A: is for ATTITUDE – it’s vital to reframe the way you think about food and let go of any negative associations and destructive patterns of behaviour. Using a combination of hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT and other mind-based therapies, Rick Maczka will help you break down the emotional and mental obstacles to enable you to achieve long-term weight loss sucess.
T: is for TRAINING – so many people tell us that they spend hours in the gym, but just don’t lose weight. The problem is that for long-term weight loss and fat release, you have to do the right kind of exercise. Regular gyms in Norwich just haven’t caught up with the current weight loss research, having you believe that the more you train, the more you’ll lose weight. This conventional wisdom is out of date – it’s about the right kind of exercise, which can have long-lasting calorie burning effects. Personal trainer and fat burning expert Mark Bone is on hand to provide you with the right kind of exercise, that is easily achievable within your lifestyle.
Meet the Norwich F.A.T Release Weight Loss Team
Catherine Jeans DipION mBANT CNHC is a nutritional therapist and weight loss expert. She runs a busy private practice at The Orange Grove Clinic (where she is co-owner), alongside working at The Spire Hospital supporting bariatric patients with their post-surgery weight loss goals. Weight loss is one of Catherine’s specialist areas and through the use of personal weight loss programmes at her Norwich clinic, Catherine helps people achieve their weight-loss dreams, and most importantly keep the weight off long-term.
Rick Maczka has almost two decades of experience as an NLP therapist, Hypnotherapist, EFT therapist, psychotherapist and counsellor. Drawing on his vast toolbox of therapies and experience, Rick is quickly able to help you discover the obstacles preventing you from losing weight, help improve your relationship with food and discover the slimmer you.
Mark Bone is a personal trainer who has been helping people transform their bodies for over 15 years. As well as holding a masters in personal training and corrective exercise, diplomas in sports therapy and sports nutritional advice, Mark has also trained in NLP, supporting the team to help reframe your relationship with food and exercise. Mark is an expert in fat release, and will design a bespoke exercise programme to help boost your metabolic rate, release fat and encourage your body to keep calorie burning for hours and even days after you’ve exercised.
The F.A.T Release Weight Loss Programme: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Packages
Whatever your weight loss goals, at our Norwich clinic we have a range of integrated packages to suit all budgets and lifestyles. Each of our Norwich based weight loss programmes are 12 weeks in length, but we can also create longer or bespoke programmes to suit your specific needs.
F.A.T Release Bronze:
- This 12 week weight loss programme begins with you filling in a detailed health questionnaire and food diary, before meeting your specialist therapists, to enable them to review your health history and food choices.
- Your first appointment: 1 hour with Weight Loss Specialist, NLP Therapist and Hypnotherapist Rick Maczka at our Norwich clinic – this will be a fact finding appointment to allow Rick to establish how you may have put on weight, such as emotional triggers and patterns of behaviour. This appointment allows Rick to determine the factors that could enhance your ability to achieve a healthy weight, and decide on the most effective strategy for you.
- 2nd Appointment with Rick Maczka – at this appointment Rick will begin with a positive introduction of you, reframing the way you think about your weight and your weight loss goals. Rick will explain how to overcome the old yo-yo dieting mind set and set up a new positive motivation that overtime, becomes habitual and part of your new lifestyle in a way that fits for you and is therefore maintainable. This step is crucial for your success and what tends to be missing from most weight loss programmes and packages.
- 1st Appointment with Nutritional Therapist Catherine Jeans: now that Rick has begun to help you to reframe the way you think about food and your body shape, Norwich based weight loss expert Catherine Jeans will show you how to positively reshape your body and achieve weight loss long-term. So many diets have the wrong macronutrient balance, often with far too many carbohydrates and an inappropriate focus on calorie counting or low fat foods. Catherine will provide you with an individual, tailor-made weight loss programme to suit your body shape, your metabolism, your health issues, food preferences and lifestyle. This will include:
- A 14 day Metabolic Food Replacement Programme - to help kick-start your weight loss, focus on endocrinological balance and supporting your body’s release of fat
- A bespoke nutritional programme written for you that includes meal ideas, shopping tips, advice on how to read food labels and recipes
- 3rd Appointment with Rick Maczka: Rick will go to the heart of the problem and create new links in your thinking for you to follow the best path in life. This enables you to experience change from the inside out, so that you will become automatic in new ways of behaving around food. The goal is to get beyond the old self-image to a new self-image that is supported by your own positive attitude, leaving behind old habits.
- Follow Up and Reshape Appointment with Catherine Jeans – to address any areas of your food programme that need adjusting, with further meal ideas and support.
- 2 month Review: a further follow up appointment with Catherine Jeans to review your progress, keep you motivated and make any adjustments to your supplement or food programme. Your food diary will be reviewed, with supporting recommendations to ensure you are making the best of your meals for optimum weight loss and success.
- 3 month Review: with Rick Maczka – further positive redirecting of thinking and motivational techniques to keep you focused and on target with your goals.
F.A.T Release Bronze Package Price: £420 – which includes four appointments with NLP Therapist and Hypnotherapist Rick Maczka, 3 Appointments with Weight Loss Nutritional Therapist Catherine Jeans, 14 day supply of metabolic food powder.
F.A.T Release Silver:
This 12 week programme includes all of the elements of the bronze package, with the addition of weekly sessions with personal trainer Mark Bone from week 3. This programme is ideal for people who have exercised before, but just need some advice to make sure you’re doing the right kind of exercise, and the motivation to keep going.
F.A.T Release Silver Package Price: £745 – includes four appointments with NLP Therapist and Hypnotherapist Rick Maczka, 3 Appointments with Weight Loss Nutritional Therapist Catherine Jeans, 14 day supply of metabolic food powder, 10 sessions with Personal Trainer Mark Bone.
F.A.T Release Gold:
This 12 week programme includes all of the elements of the bronze package, with the addition of two sessions per week with Norwich personal trainer Mark Bone, from week 3. This weight loss programme is ideal for people who have done some exercise before, but need the help of a personal trainer more frequently to motivate and ensure you’re getting the results you desire.
F.A.T Release Gold Package Price: £1020 – includes four appointments with NLP Therapist and Hypnotherapist Rick Maczka, 3 Appointments with Weight Loss Nutritional Therapist Catherine Jeans, 14 day supply of metabolic food powder, 20 sessions with Personal Trainer Mark Bone.
F.A.T Release Platinum:
The ultimate weight loss programme – there isn’t a weight loss programme like this anywhere else in Norwich, Norfolk or the surrounding counties.
This platinum F.A.T Release programme targets all areas that could be blocking you from achiving your dream body. It includes all the elements of the Bronze F.A.T Release programme plus extra personal training, pampering incentives and other therapies to support your goals and wellbeing. This programme is ideal for people who have a lot of weight to lose, or for those who’ve decided it’s time to transform their lives and become the person they really want to be. Here’s what’s included in our Norwich Platinum F.A.T Relase Weight Loss Programme:
- Five appointments with NLP Therapist and Hypnotherapist Rick Maczka – we’ve added extra appointment to give you further support with Rick
- 4 Appointments with Weight Loss Nutritional Therapist Catherine Jeans
- 14 day supply of metabolic food powder
- 30 sessions (3 per week) with Personal Trainer Mark Bone
- Three £40 vouchers for treaments of your choice at The Orange Grove Clinic - you may choose a relaxing massage as a treat for reaching your goals at the end of each month. Or you may decide to have a beauty treatment, such as leg waxing, a manicure or a detoxifying facial. Or acupuncture may be ideal for you, to help control any cravings, rebalance your body and assist your liver to detoxify any toxins released from your fat cells.
Platinum F.A.T Release Package Price: £1465
If you would like to book your summer F.A.T Release Programme, or to speak to any of our Norwich weight loss team, please call The Orange Grove Clinic on 01603 631900. Or you can go to our contact page, or email email@example.com