Nutrition Workshop with Expert Nutritional Therapist & The Family Nutrition Expert Catherine Jeans DipION mBANT CNHC.
New Dates Coming Soon – Please Express Your Interest by Contacting Reception on 01603 631900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever wondered if you’re eating the right foods? Are you a parent who wants to know how to give your family the best nutrition? Are you confused by food labels? Or unsure what is actually healthy, with so many stories in the press about different super foods and what we should and shouldn’t be eating? Do you have a family history of heart disease, cancer or diabetes and want to improve your health and reduce your risk of becoming unwell? Maybe you’re a therapist who wants to be able to give the right nutrition advice to your clients?
This essential workshop is ran by expert Clinical Nutritional Therapist, Catherine Jeans DipION mBANT CNHC, The Family Nutrition Expert.
Workshop price: £50 - includes notes, meal ideas, recipes and a voucher for £15 off an individual nutrition consultation with Course Leader Catherine Jeans DipION mBANT CNHC.
This interactive workshop aims to arm you with the nutrition knowledge to help improve your own nutrition, health, wellbeing and energy levels… and the wellness of your entire family. Topics covered will include:
- Eating for Energy: which foods will help keep you going and which will drain you of energy?
- What foods should you be eating regularly… and which you really should avoid
- How to eat to get in shape and keep in shape long term
- The facts about fat – what are good fats and what are bad fats?
- Eating for longevity – how to slow the ageing process and keep your skin looking beautiful from the inside out
- Eating to help reduce your risk of illness such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, arthritis…
- What are the bugs living in your gut and why you need to feed them
- The importance of great digestion and how to improve your digestive health
- How and where to shop, how to read food labels and how to cook your food