Did you know that giving up sugar is easier than you think? And that you’re likely to feel so much better for doing it? This 2 part workshop and detox programme will teach you how to provide your body with nourishing foods that support abundant energy, optimal health and wellbeing.
When: 30 Day sugar detox workshop is now available as an ecourse – to do at home in your own time. Click here.
We’ve all heard about the dangers of eating too much sugar (and that most of us eat far too much of it!)… if you’d like an expert to guide you through quitting the sweet stuff, then our brand new workshop programme is ideal for you. Lead by experienced nutritional therapist Catherine Jeans DipION mBANT CNHC, she’ll show you why you need to reduce your sugar intake, how it may benefit your health and how to get rid of your addiction to the sweet stuff once and for all.
Who is this workshop for?
- Sugar addicts who just cannot fight the cravings for sweet foods
- Anyone who wants to lose weight – for most of us, too much sugar causes us to pile weight on around the tummy
- People with health problems that may benefit from a reduced sugar diet – from IBS to autoimmune conditions, type 2 diabetes to raised cholesterol
- Those who’re on the sugar rollercoaster, leaving them low in energy, prone to mood swings and fatigue
- People who struggle to switch off and find it difficult to relax
- Anyone with a history of stress looking for dietary solutions to help them better manage stress
- People who feel like they’ve lost their sparkle, should feel better but just can’t seem to reach optimum wellness
- Anyone looking for a new year detox that will help you to look and feel great!
This programme is not about a fad diet. It’s about a way of life… learning to embrace nourishing foods which your body can use for energy, balanced metabolism, healing and repair.
- 2 x 2 hour workshops at The Orange Grove Clinic – with a maximum of 10 people per workshop. Lead by Nutritional Therapist Catherine Jeans, you’ll receive a full programme of notes about which foods to include, a 30 day meal plan, recipes and practical demonstrations on how to quit sugar. Catherine will guide you through the process of removing sugar from your diet in a safe and nourishing way, plus you’ll meet other sugar detoxers who can help to support you along your way.
- Access to a closed facebook group, which Catherine will attend once per week to answer any questions. You’ll be able to speak to other members of the group and chat about any worries, concerns, cravings you may be having. It’s great to have others join you on the journey and feel the group support.
- A discount code for 10% off any supplements recommended from the Orange Grove Clinic as part of your programme.
Gold Sugar Detox Package
As part of the programme, you can also upgrade to our Gold Package, which includes a dreamy detoxifying 1 hour relaxation massage with The Orange Grove Massage Angels. It’s wonderful to feel pampered and rewarded for achieving your 30 days on a healthier diet, and a massage at the end of the programme is a perfect way to reward yourself. You can upgrade to this package for just £30, saving yourself £15, making the total price £110.
You can book your place on our 30 day sugar detox programme through our online shop, or call Reception on 01603 631 900, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our contact page.