Private meditation classes in Norwich are provided by therapist Rick Maczka, who is an expert in stress relief, relaxation and how to meditate.
Many people who try meditation, often find that a meditation class environment does not suit them. You may find you’re frustrated that you just can’t switch your mind off, or do not seem to be able to relax in the same way as the rest of the people in your class. Our private meditation classes with Rick Maczka are ideal for you, giving you tailor-made tuition on how to relieve your stress and find relaxation…. of body and mind.
If you’re told, “stop thinking thoughts and switch off your mind… ” the one thing you’ll probably do is fill your head with thoughts or get frustrated that you cannot calm your mind. In these individual sessions, experienced stress management and meditation expert Rick Maczka will give you the tools to manage your stress levels, master the art of meditation so that you can learn to use this therapy wherever you need to.
Why do I need to learn to Meditate?
There are many reasons why people learn to meditate. These can include:
- Stress Management - whatever form stress takes… emotional, mental or physical, meditation can provide a way to calm your mind and give your entire being a break from the stress.
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Reducing anxiety
- Chronic fatigue
- Low mood
- Improving sleep and helping with insomnia
- Clearer thinking
- More energy
- Increased creativity
- Increased confidence and motivation
- Reducing high blood pressure
- Relief from headaches, migraines and other physical pains
- To improve focus and enhance mental or physical performance.
If you would like to find out more about Meditation in Norwich with Rick Maczka, call us today on 01603 631900. Or you can go to our contact page.