At The Orange Grove Clinic, we believe in an integrated approach to natural health, combining various different complementary therapies to provide you with the most effective, personal and tailor-made package to suit your specific needs. Please click below for our current natural health packages:
- Quit for Good – with acupuncturist Rebecca Geanty, the perfect support of treatments to help you give up and quit for good – whether it’s smoking, alcohol, sweets or chips.
- The F.A.T Release Programme: our team of weight loss experts have come together to provide a results-based, effective weight loss programme for long-term success. Click for more details.
- Exclusive to The Orange Grove Clinic – we have our bespoke Orange Grove Detox Program. Click for more details.
- Pregnancy Packages - an ideal present for a Mum-to-be, including pampering, natural birthing classes and more. Three packges designed to make any pregnant woman feel nurtured, ready for birth and truly special.
- Japanese Therapy Package: the Japanese way to better health, combining Reiki and Shiatsu, a unique combination of energy work to help restore, re-balance and de-stress. Click here for more details.
We also offer the following packages for Fertility:
- Bespoke Fertility Program: At The Orange Grove Clinic we have a team of natural fertility experts, who work together using our bespoke Fertility Program. Combining three different therapies with proven success rates for fertility – acupuncture, nutritional therapy and homeopathy – our experts are able to provide you with the finest quality complementary care to help increase your chances of conception and address any underlying causes that may be preventing you and your partner from getting pregnant. Click here for more details.
- Homeopathy for Fertility Programme – based on the principles used by renowned Australian Liz Lalor, this package is brought to the Orange Grove Clinic in Norwich by our homeopath Kathy Payne. More details here.
- Foresight Fertility Programme – ideal for couples planning on starting a family or those who have been trying for some time, this programme is brought to the clinic by our fertility expert, homeopath Kathy Payne. More details here.
For more information or to book your first appointment, please call the clinic on 01603 631900 or email email@example.com. We can also create bespoke combined therapy packages to suit your specific health needs – please contact reception for more information.