The Foresight Fertility Programme is brought to our clinic in Norwich by homeopath and fertility specialist, Kathy Payne.
What is the Foresight Fertility Programme?
This programme has been developed over many years and as a result of research into fertility and health. It was developed by Foresight – The Association for the Promotion of Pre-Conceptual Care.
It addresses some common issues affecting fertility and ensures the best natural health of both parents before conception and the mother during pregnancy and labour – all maximizing the chances of a happy, healthy baby.
The programme begins with a full case history and taking of hair samples from both partners: the samples are tested in Foresight’s own Laboratory for mineral status, balance and toxic metals, all of which can affect female and male fertility.
From the case history and test results, your Foresight practitioner Kathy Payne puts together a bespoke programme of nutrition, supplements, lifestyle changes, health recommendations and suggests minor changes in the home.
Hair is retested after 4 months to monitor the effects of the programme and make an assessment of readiness for conception.
Foresight Success Rate
At the last success rate analysis carried out by Foresight (1), they found their programme was 81.9% successful if the programme was followed carefully and consistently. The success rate was 63.7% if the programme was followed only in part. Of course, there are no guarantees with any health or fertility programme.
Why choose The Foresight Programme package with our Norwich homeopath Kathy Payne?
The Foresight Programme:-
- Is safe and natural
- Is tailored to each couple and their health
- Helps to improve overall health, which can help to aid conception but also support a healthy pregnancy and labour and a happy, healthy, bouncing baby.
Working with our Norwich Foresight Practitioner and Homeopath, Kathy Payne means:-
- Dealing with only one therapist, reducing risk of duplication and confusion and saving you time
- Monthly reviews of progress rather than more regular appointments, again saving you time and money
- Non invasive treatment, which is perfect if you don’t like needles, undressing or being touched by people you don’t know well.
- The added benefit of using homeopathy to complement the Foresight fertility programme (included in the package price)
Who might benefit from The Foresight Programme?
Women aged 42 or under, who have been trying to have a baby with no success yet.
Foresight has seen that the programme works best in women of this age. The programme can also help address some common fertility issues in men.
The programme can be used to get into great shape before trying for a baby or it can be used by people who have a history of fertility issues. It can used by couples for whom Assisted Conception is the only viable option, to get them both in good health before their treatments.
The programme has been used successfully in cases of :-
- Diagnoses such as endometriosis and PCOS
- Menstrual issues
- Unexplained infertility
- Low sperm count, poor sperm motility, sperm malformation, “clumping” of sperm
- History of miscarriage
- History of low birth weight babies
- History of premature births
What does the package include?
- 1 initial couples consultation to take a full case history lasting 90-120 minutes
- Hair mineral sample laboratory tests for both partners
- A tailored health programme based on test results
- 5 follow up couples consultations each lasting up to 60 minutes
- Hair sample retests for both partners
- 2 booklets on chemicals and additives in everyday use that can affect fertility.
- Any homeopathic remedies recommended including postage and packing and full instructions on taking the remedies
- General advice to boost fertility and chances of conception
- Reference notes to use at home
- Telephone and e mail support in between appointments
It does not include herbs or any other therapies or tests suggested.
It does not include any supplements recommended as these vary by couple.
How much does it cost?
A one off payment at the start of £690
And as a Special Offer, any subsequent pre-conceptual appointments or pregnancy appointments will be discounted to £30 for 45 minutes instead of £40
What if I need more information?
If you have any questions before booking, please ring 07715 103508 and Kathy Payne will be happy to answer your queries. There is no charge for this. Alternatively, e mail Kathy on email@example.com.
If Foresight is not for you, Kathy also offers The Homeopathy for Fertility Programme which uses Homeopathy to address factors affecting female fertility.
How to Book Now
Please phone The Orange Grove Reception on 01603 631 900 to make your initial appointment or complete our Contact Form.
Foresight Survey of own results from 2002-2009.
Group 1 1,568 Couples completed the full Foresight programme. 1,122 Babies were born. 81.9% success rate. There were 52 pairs of twins and 3 sets of triplets. There were 4 miscarriages. At time of publishing the results there were 220 ongoing pregnancies of which 7 were twin pregnancies.
Group 2 518 Couples did a part of the programme, but did not complete it. They had 358 babies. 63.7% success rate. Of these there were 39 miscarriage, 37 pairs of twins and there were 9 ongoing pregnancies when results published.
Overall, the average birth weight including the multiple births was 7lb 7½oz.
Prior to coming to Foresight that population had 2,383 failed IUI (success 162) (1 in 15.7 or 6.3%) 3,004 failed IVF (success 407) (1 in 8.4 or 11.4%) and 1,081 failed ICSI (success 211) (1 in 5 or 16.5%).