The Liz Lalor Homeopathy for Fertility Package is brought to Norwich in Norfolk by our Homeopath Kathy Payne.
What is Homeopathy for Fertility Programme (HFP)?
This programme has been developed over 20 years by Australian Liz Lalor, a renowned homeopath and published author. The HFP uses homeopathy to boost female fertility.
Our homeopath Kathy Payne was privileged to study the programme with Liz Lalor in London in 2011 and is excited to offer it here in Norwich.
What does the Homeopathy for Fertility Programme involve?
At your first appointment, Kathy will discuss your full case history including details of your fertility journey, menstrual cycle, health history, lifestyle and family health history.
This will help her to devise a programme of homeopathic remedies specifically for you, which you will need to take weekly or daily to balance hormones, regulate cycles and help support healthy reproductive function. She may also recommend diet changes and/or herbs to help support fertility.
Liz Lalor’s own success rate using this method is 87% (correct as at April 2012) and she reports that other homeopaths using it achieve similar results for their clients. Of course, there are no guarantees with any health or fertility programme. After 4 full menstrual cycles following the programme, if you are still not pregnant, we usually recommend you try other treatments.
Why choose the Homeopathy for Fertility Package with Norwich homeopath Kathy Payne?
This package uses homeopathy which is:-
- Safe and gentle
- Non addictive
- Easy and pleasant to take (very small pills which taste sweet)
- Holistic i.e. it treats you as an individual, not a diagnosis or a set of symptoms
- Reasonably priced
Working with our Homeopath, Kathy Payne means:-
- Dealing with only one therapist, reducing risk of duplication and confusion and saving you time
- Monthly reviews of progress rather than more regular appointments, again saving you time and money
- Non invasive treatment, which is perfect if you don’t like needles, undressing or being touched by people you don’t know well.
- Access to general lifestyle advice for boosting health and fertility
- Access to non-invasive hair sample tests to look at mineral status and toxic metal load, both of which can affect male and female fertility (not included).
Who may benefit from this natural fertility programme?
- Women aged 42 or under, who are trying to have a baby naturally with no success yet. HFP has been shown to work best in women of these ages.
The programme has also been used successfully with women who have:-
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Scanty and short periods or long and heavy ones.
- Lack of ovulation or irregular ovulation
- History of Oral Contraceptive Pill use
- History of miscarriage
What does the package include?
- 1 initial consultation to take a full case history lasting 90-120 minutes
- 4 follow up consultations each lasting 60 minutes
- A tailored programme of homeopathic remedies
- All the homeopathic remedies including postage and packing and full instructions on taking the remedies
- General advice to boost fertility and chances of conception
- Reference notes to use at home
- Telephone and e mail support in between appointments
It does not include herbs or any other therapies or tests suggested.
How much does the Homeopathy for Fertility Package cost?
A one off payment at the start of £300
What if I need more information?
If you have any questions before booking your first appointment, please feel free to call our homeopath Kathy Payne direct on 07715 103508. Or you can call our clinic reception on 01603 631900. Or go to our contact form to send Kathy a message.
If Homeopathy is not for you, Kathy also offers The Foresight Fertility Programme which addresses lifestyle and other factors affecting male and female fertility.
How to book The Homeopathy for Fertility Package now
Please phone The Orange Grove Reception on Norwich 01603 631900 to make your initial appointment or complete this contact form.